I-Class Events

We are an event management and planning company.We provide party services such as Venue Decoration, Cakes, D.J, MC, Ice Cream, small chops, hot dog,chips(with chicken or gizzard), pop corn, candy floss, Chapman, Bouncers, Ushers, Service Boys, trains, Bouncy castle, Training and Apprenticeship and much more

Monday, 16 November 2015


Our cakes are specially tailored to suit your occasion. Ring us on 08023529962, 08098829962 or e-mail: iclassevents@yahoo.com
Posted by Unknown at 09:23
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Post

  • ►  2016 (26)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (24)
  • ▼  2015 (7)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • We dont just entertain a particular section of y...
      • For that irresistible small chops, holla at us t...
      • Our cakes are specially tailored to suit your o...
      • Looking forward to surprising your Family and F...
      • Over a decade of experience in event management
      • When it comes to Events, your best bet will be I...
      • I am who God says I am. who care to know? I am a...

Adblabla Ads

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.